Balkanatolia Blog

The best little hotels from Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria and Albania

Eating in Hizan


This tip is for exclusive escapers, for those who follow their nose when they travel to somewhere. If you somehow manage to find yourself in Hizan and feel hungry, there is an address I can recommend. Ok, it is not the best option but it was the best we could find in town. Hizan is a very small town of Bitlis and there is not much to do there but it has a wonderful landscape (especially Tatvan-Hizan road). In the center you can eat at Yayla Kebap Salonu . The prices are normal but my best suggestion would be eating as light as possible. Because, no matter how well they cook, still there may be problems with food. Their salad has much onion inside. If you don’t like it, you can explain your preferences to them. Actually, the best thing about this place is their staff. They have been extremely to me and my friends. So, I guess this is why I recommend this place. But don’t forget, eat as light as possible! 

Yayla Kebap Salonu
Tel: 0434 611 14 29
Cumhuriyet Square Hizan/Bitlis

0 yorum:

Post a Comment