Balkanatolia Blog

The best little hotels from Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria and Albania

44 Places for 2009



I am interested in checking travel-related blogs and pages, whatever i come across. Because I think that there is much to learn about and much more to improve myself in this field. I guess, that's why we all search for the things: We need knowledge.

While I was surfing around New York Times' Travel section, I found the list of 44 Places to Go in 2009. I always like such lists even though they dont seem trustable to me. I mean, everybody has their own tastes and pleasures. So, it is not easy to make a general list for everybody.

Which place do you think is recommend in number 1?
Beirut.

Is there anyone who has been there before? Not me, not yet. But I must confess that fascination of cities like Beirut and Cairo attract me to themselves.

Washington D.C. is number 2 on the list and it is followed by Galapagos Islands, Berlin in Germany and Las Vegas. As far as i understand, there is something for everybody on this list. I am happy that Aegean Sea is #15 there. It is totally right decision no matter if you are into a luxuruous or family holiday. You may also prefer Aegean Sea for being 'eco-friendly' and a natural beauty as well as a rich cuisine (Turkey & Greece) and beautiful coastal resorts.

I will keep checking out these sites and share with you as much as I can.

0 yorum:

Post a Comment